Pneumonia is an inflammation of the lungs caused by infection with virus, bacteria or fungi or by inhaling a foreign object.
The agent that cause pneumonia aren’t in the airways of the lungs but in the tiny air sacs of the lungs called the alveoli. Pneumonia usually looks more sessions than bronchiolitis, with the child having a high fever and greater fatigue but a similar cough.
Common Symptoms of Pneumonia
- Difficulty in beathing
- Dry cough
- Fever (39 °C) or 102.2 °F
- Bluish skin or Lips in severe cases
- Pain in the chest caused by deep breathing
- vomiting and diarrhea
How to treat Pneumonia?
First thing to do
- Look for dry cough and difficulty breathing.
- Take your child’s temperature, if he has fever try to lower his temperature by tepid sponging.
- Give child plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
- Then, consult the doctor immediately.
Home Care Management:
- Put your child up in bed, to help him health easily.
- Keep the room well ventilated, moderately warm but not hot.
- Give your child enough fluids, foods that are easy to digest such as yogurt, fruits and soups
- You can give also vitamins/supplements like fish oil EPA + DHA to 4g daily, or in natural remedy like Garlic 1 clove, minced, 2 times daily.
What are the fruits and vegetables that has high content of pesticides?
It is a substance for destroying or mitigating any pest.
Fruits and Vegetables Highest in Pesticides:
Bell Peppers Kale
Fruits and vegetables lowest in Pesticides:
Broccoli Avocadoes Sweet corn
Bananas Cabbage Kiwis
Papayas Onions Watermelon
Mangoes Shallots Asparagus
Pineapples Sweet Peas